Latviski / English

History of the Baroque style log building dates back to the second half of the 18th century. The building was relocated from A.Briāna street 11 to Ķīpsala upon the request of the Riga City Construction Authority. Before the dismantling the facade of the building was made of narrow planks and stone and wooden extensions of later periods. More…

Gallery / Map
Renovation of a relocated living house

Riga, Ķīpsala, Ogļu str. 8

Architects: Zaiga Gaile, Līga Apine, Zane Dzintara,

Ingmārs Atavs

Client: „Ziemeļzunds” Ltd.

 

 

 

 

Project: 2005 - 2006

Construction: 2006 - 2007

Construction company: „PS serviss” Ltd.

Lot: 1325 sq.m.

Construction site: 348,6 sq.m.

Total space of useful premises: 420 sq.m.