Latviski / English

The former Chicory and Pasta factory owned by company „Starr&Co” at Torņkalns near Arkādijas park was built by K.G. Veiss between 1860 and 1887. During the Soviet times the ensemble was transformed into „Riga Manufacture” and within the territory of the factory several new production buildings were built and the historical houses gained degrading extensions. More…

Gallery / Map
Renovation project proposal for residential ensemble

Riga, Friča Brīvzemnieka street 26/28

Architects: Zaiga Gaile, David Moed

Participated: Ineta Solzemniece-Saleniece,

Agnese Sirmā, Zane Dzintara, Ingmārs Atavs

Client: „Māris Gailis” Ltd.

Project: 2008

Lot: 7665 sq.m.

Space of the existing ensemble: 14323 sq.m.

Space of the projected ensemble: 15267 sq.m.

Total number of apartments: 53

Commercial space: 2109 sq.m.

Car parking places: 90

Greenhouse: 150 sq.m.